Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My pretty mommy

I discovered last night that the slide show put together for mom's visitation is online.  I had no idea, but the funeral home's website has a link to it.  This is the type of thing one learns when they are constantly Googling his or her mother's name.

Link:
Leslie Campbell Slide Show

I think you'll need to then click on "View Video Tribute"

Many friends who wanted to be in Iowa for her funeral couldn't make it due to cost and so I'm putting this link up for anyone who wanted to see.  About the songs - Kelsey and I chose them.  One word about that - we don't particularly like Celine Dion but, honestly, the words to "Because You Loved Me" fit mom so well.  As I've said before, mom raised us almost completely on her own.  She was our constant and our home.  So we did choose an obvious, sappy, cliched song - deal with it.

It's been more than seven months since she died and everyone was right.  It hurts just as much.  I'm just a little better at doing other things while hurting.

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as we did.  I haven't actually sat and watched the slide show since the visitation, so I'm going to do it at well.

No comments:

Post a Comment